We’re freakishly excited to announce a BIG Dream Gathering at Wartburg College in Waverly, Iowa!
Here are the specifics:
- Tuesday, February 11th
- Registration: 6 to 6:30 pm
- Talk from BIG Dream Gathering co-founder, Mitch Matthews – 6:30 to 7:10
- Dreaming BIG – 7:10 to 9 pm
- You can come for part or ALL of the event!
- Knights Ballroom, Saemann Student Center
- Wartburg College
- 100 Wartburg Blvd.
- Waverly IA 50677
- Thanks to the incredible support of Wartburg College and the Waverly Chamber of Commerce, this event is FREE to attend… and it’s open to Wartburg students, faculty, staff, alumni AND to the general public!
People often ask, “Why should I come to a BIG Dream Gathering?” It’s a good question.We’re all busy with all sorts of things pulling at our schedules and demanding our time. But let me ask you a question.
When is the last time you gave yourself permission to think about some of your dreams?
Let me ask you another question.
- What if you gave yourself the chance to think about some of your big dreams?
- What if you came… even if you weren’t clear on what some of your big dreams are? (We’ve had a lot of people get clear AT BIG Dream Gatherings!)
- What if you kicked the year off but writing down some of those dreams?
- What if you got some help with some of those big (or small) dreams?
How might this year be different… if you started it out this way? Give it some thought… and then come!
Oh and hey… bring a friend! Because it’s always a lot more fun to dream big TOGETHER!
Need some inspiration? Be sure to check out some of these BIG Dream Gathering stories.