Hey gang -
We’re excited to announce that we were able to catch up with William Paul Young who is the author of the best-selling book, The Shack.
Actually, The Shack is the best selling self-published book of all time! But more importantly, it’s been a book that has deeply impacted millions of people… including me.
In this interview, I wanted to talk with Paul about the story behind the book. I wanted to hear about his big dream journey with all of this. What I found out might surprise you a bit. But then again, if you know Paul, it may not.
In the interview… we don’t really discuss the content of the Shack. Instead, we :
- discuss that originally, he didn’t start out writing a book at all
- find out an amazing story of how Paul received the money to pay for the first 15 copies of the manuscript (which he gave out as gifts)
- talk about how he’s dealt with some of the controversy around the book
- dig into his thoughts on living in the present and breaking through worry
I’ve got to tell you that this was one of my favorite podcasts to do. Paul is a joy to talk to (in fact, he’s one of my favorite people on the planet) and no matter what you thought of the book itself, he provides an unique perspective on faith, life and walking out your big dreams. It’s worth a listen.
Click here: The BIG Dream Gathering interview between Mitch Matthews and William Paul Young, Author of The Shack
(Note: Depending in your internet connection, you may need to wait as the mp3 loads)
So I invite you to check them out too! They are amazing!
So… what do YOU think? How did these concepts strike you? How might you apply them to your own BIG dream journey?
What was a key take away for you?
Just click comments and join in the conversation. We’d love to hear from you!
Until we hit a million dreams launched,
- Dream BIG with Bob Burg – Co-Author of the Best Selling Book: The Go-Giver! (bigdreamgathering.com)
- IGNITE – a small book to spark your big dreams by Mitch Matthews (bigdreamgathering.com)
- A story about going after a big dream! (bigdreamgathering.com)