Patricia Rossi is an expert on etiquette.
Not only that… but she’s a freakishly cool person!
So… we did a podcast with her.
Now… you might be saying “What does etiquette have to do with BIG Dreams?”
And that is a fair question. But here’s my response…
1st – Her story will inspire you!
2nd – Patricia isn’t about fu-fu cushy-cushy manners AND she isn’t all about loading you up with confusing rules about which fork to use!
Nope… Patricia is all about giving you wildly useful tips that will help you to confidently navigate networking situations… remember people’s names… and say thank you in a way that will truly show someone you’re grateful for their help.
She’s uniquely qualified to teach you things that will totally help you to achieve your big dreams… and do it in a way that will bless people’s socks off!
In this podcast…
She shares some helpful tips like…
- Simple strategies to help you to remember people’s names
- A powerful idea that will enable you to enter a room with confidence even if you’re scared of networking situations
- Principles for navigating a large table of people in a dinner setting and make maximum impact
And a whole lot more!
Click below to download the podcast:
Plus, we dig into her new best selling book, “Everyday Etiquette – How to Navigate 101 Common and Uncommon Social Situation.”
You won’t want to miss it!
If you’d like to find out more about Patricia and see her in action… you can check out: PatriciaRossi.com. As you do… you’ll be equipped AND inspired!
We hope that this podcast will help you as you step out on your own BIG dream journey… because that’s what we are all about!
Until we hit a million dreams launched,
In the interview, we mention how Patricia and I connected at the MAKE AN IMPACT LIVE EVENT last year. Well, the next MAKE AN IMPACT LIVE event is coming up and Patricia and I both will be speaking there again. If you want to find out more about it… just click here.
- Be my special guest at Make An Impact Live! (mitchmatthews.com)
- BIG Dream Gathering Podcast with Paul Young, author of the Shack (bigdreamgathering.com)